Independent Consultant in Public Policy
Ishani is an independent consultant in public policy research, analysis and design (R.A.D.) with over ten years of sectoral experience in India and the US. Her areas of expertise include housing, water supply and sanitation, transportation, waste management and urban planning. She has written various reports on urban infrastructure management for India Infrastructure Publishing and on transportation systems for Global Mass Transit.
Ishani holds a Master in Public Policy (MPP) from the Harvard Kennedy School and a Master in Economics from the Delhi School of Economics.
- Mobile/WhatsApp: +91 – 98717 03976
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ishani-mehta-public-policy/
- Twitter: @i_am_ishani
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+ishanimehta
- Blog at The Urban Vision 2011: http://www.theurbanvision.com/blogs/?author=64
- Blog at Blogger: http://ishanimehta.blogspot.in/
- Profile at Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Ishani-M-1